Strong analytical, organizational, and mathematical skills are required. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and must be proficient in Microsoft applications. Accounting experience required.
- Assist with the day to day operations of the Company’s credit and collections function.
- Follow up with past due customer (by mail, telephone, or in-person) as necessary to collect outstanding balances. Work with management and legal counsel when necessary.
- Manage the credit application process.
- Maintain customer database ensuring accounts are properly set up and maintained.
- Processing customer payments, account maintenance, and producing monthly statements on customer accounts.
- Handling customer inquiries and resolving customer issues.
- Preparing daily cash reconciliations and cash deposits.
We offer competitive wages, a full array of benefits and a pleasant work environment.