We regularly host events such as vendor visits, contractor trips, and lunches to better educate our customers on the ever evolving line up of innovative building materials, doors and windows, tools, paint, and hardware products. These events provide hands-on experience and one-on-one interaction with vendor reps and rk MILES team members so that you can lean more about the products we sell and their place in the market.
[ Updated 09/16/2021 ]
OSHA 101: WHAT OSHA EXPECTS YOU TO KNOW Manchester
Location: Manchester- Above Doors & Windows Showroom • October 7, 2021 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Join rk MILES and the VBRA for a FREE 1- hour in-person seminar!
The presentation will cover:
- OSHA’s Regulatory Compliance Requirements for Residential & Commercial Construction Employers
- Top 10 Most Frequently Cited OSHA Violations for Construction
- The “Low Hanging Fruit” for VOSHA Inspectors & how to protect your company from easy-to-fix citations.
- Employer Requirements regarding Employee Safety Training
- Return on Investment for Proactive Safety Planning
- OSHA’s Penalty Amounts for FY21
Limited Space Available!
To register click on the MORE INFO button below.