DATA PROCESSING/COUNTER SALES
Qualified applicants must have previous sales and customer service experience and be able to recommend and sell all building materials products, tools, hardware and other products offered by the company. Duties include assisting our customers with lumber & building material, as well as hardware and tool sales. In addition, individual will assist in processing the day-to-day account payables and receivables and will be responsible for entering in data for stocked and special-order items into point-of-sale system as needed.
Individual will be responsible for:
• Reviewing and processing vendor credits, returns and invoices
• Verifying vendor acknowledgments
• Reviewing departmental daily, weekly and monthly reports
Experience and skills:
• Strong analytical, organizational and mathematical skills required.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with customers/vendors.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications