The Dispatcher is responsible for managing day-to-day operations of the dispatch and delivery process including coordinating and scheduling the delivery of building materials, doors & windows and hardware items and will be responsible for scheduling deliveries by location, weight, truck and driver. The Dispatcher must continuously learn about product lines carried by the company and must be able to clearly communicate with employees face-to-face, by telephone and by email.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Knowledge of basic building applications
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to use good, solid judgment
- Team player, positive attitude, open minded and fair
- Computer skills (Microsoft office and specific industry related software)
- Ability to handle competing priorities and proven ability to be organized and accurate