BUILDING MATERIALS/HARDWARE STORE MANAGER (Full-Time)
The Manager will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of our Waitsfield, VT rk MILES location. Essential functions for the Manager include the ability to manage the departmental budget and sales goals; be responsible for maintaining adequate inventory levels and communicating with buyers; initiate sales programs designed to generate new project leads; build and maintain strong customer relationships; participate in the hiring, orientation and training of new employees; be responsible for the safety and security of the facility; and ensure that company policies and procedures are being adhered to by employees.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge of basic building applications
- Strong management skills including the ability to communicate effectively and motivate employees, lead by example and respect others.
- Ability to use good, solid judgment
- Must be a team player, have a positive attitude, and be open-minded and fair
- Ability to handle competing priorities and proven ability to be organized and accurate.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Medical, Dental, & Life
- 401K & Profit Sharing
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off & Holidays