ACCOUNTING ANALYST (Full-Time)
Candidates must possess strong analytical, organizational and mathematical skills and must have an accounting background with the understanding of basic accounting functions. Candidates must also be able to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and be proficient in Microsoft applications. The Accounting Analyst will work directly with the CFO and will work closely with both the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable departments.
- Monthly reconcilements of customer accounts, vendor accounts and general ledger accounts
- Processing of customer payments and AP invoices
- Handling customer inquiries and resolving customer and vendor issues
- Account maintenance for the AP, AR and GL systems
- Ability to review and analyze account and GL differences
We understand that the success of our company relies on the people we have working for us. That is why we foster a friendly work environment, offer great benefits, and continuously provide growth for our employees through training and commitment to their success.
- Medical, Dental, & Life
- 401K & Profit Sharing
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off & Holidays